This is a Standard Course. See Course Types for more details about how to book a Standard Course.
Participants will learn how to add records, bank accounts, and manage processes as an appointee or deputy of client finances. This course includes a workshop session.
By the end of the course, participants will:
• Understand how the financial protection module works
• Have processed various transaction records
• Be able to discuss the basics of process development
Who is it for?
• Local authorities implementing the financial protection module
• Deputeeship/appointeeship officers
Outcomes & benefits
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
• Set up financial protection records
• Process bank accounts records and transactions in ContrOCC
• Generate OPG returns from ContrOCC
• Set up and manage financial protection processes
• Develop and maintain financial protection processes in ContrOCC
• Basic knowledge of ContrOCC is recommended
• Knowledge of the appointeeship/deputeeship processes within your local authority